koshaan

Satan5 Promo Fragmovie (Need your help!)

Hello Satan5 users!

Our staff team has decided to make a promo video for Satan5, and we need your help to make it!
The video will be recorded and edited by me, but i am in need of demos to use in the video. There is a few requirements and things i am looking for:

• Must be using Satan5
  • All kills should be within a few seconds of each other (Preferably all kills within a few seconds)
  • At least 3 kills, unless it is an insane clip
  • Preferably AWP/Rifle clips 
  • Demo must be posted with round number and player name, and a brief description of the clip

So what do you get by contributing towards this promotional video? Your name will of course be in the video (Unless you want to hide the name, in case just let me know), and everyone who contributes with a clip that will be used, will get a couple days added to their subscription. Furthermore everyone will see your insane skills, and be wishing they were owning Satan5 like you do!

I hope you all would want to do the entire community a service, and provide some nice clips to use in this promotional video (Think of it as a video like from Sparkles) 🙂

If you are unsure of how to get a demo, check this guide here: https://pkrhosting.co.uk/knowledgebase/24/How-to-Download-Your-Matchmaking-Demos-CSGO.html

• Like 2

Whats the deadline? I have a few scenes worth of clipping but i never recorded them so i'd have to go trough my matches.

3 minutes ago, judentum said:

What if i do them legit?

No only post demos if you used our cheat while doing the frags. 

3 hours ago, faer said:

Whats the deadline? I have a few scenes worth of clipping but i never recorded them so i'd have to go trough my matches.

i dont want your recordings, only demos.

Since I couldn't upload my demo here's the match link:

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-OURvM-i3QhM-6XafC-OnWaR-HvoNO

playername: gpimp

Round 5, AK Ace with 3 Fast HS kills

Round 16, 4k USP All HS

• Like 1

7 hours ago, koshaan said:

i dont want your recordings, only demos.

1. This isnt what i asked for.

2. Then learn to read properly please, i said i have good clips but never recorded them so i'd have to go trough my demos first.

I never even said anything about having recorded clips, so gj, 10/10 answer.

Wont even bother anymore tbh, have lifetime anyway. gl with your project.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, faer said:

2. Then learn to read properly please, i said i have good clips but never recorded them so i'd have to go trough my demos first.

You have approximately one month to send us the clips u have.

13 hours ago, faer said:

Jesus Christ i'm sorry, sounds like you've had a bad day. Let me explain why i thought you had recorded your own clips, and wanted to send them here. 

You said you said you had some nice plays, but you had not recorded them, so you would need to go through your demos. If you recorded them, it first off would be too old to find the demo, or your recording would not really help in finding the specific demo. That almost implies that if you had recorded your own clips, that you would send them here and not the demo. I dont see how a showcase of a clip would help you find the demo really.

Besides, there is no finite deadline, but it would be nice to have within a month. I did not write a deadline, because there is not any. I can theoretically always add another clip on the end of the project at any time, until VIRTUS wants the video done, which he has not said when.

2 hours ago, contrazt said:

good enough?

* watch from 0:30 seconds

send me the demo of that awp kill, thats sick 😄

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-DzeYK-kxvAq-B6DEy-3z2MP-VwkMC

last round, account name is Pocahontas

3 deag wuntaps

• Like 1

here's the demo

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9i7hzibu9q6veer/match730_003307000306818088996_1003036421_182.dem/file

and here's the info file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hwsl8zsa143osz1/match730_003307000306818088996_1003036421_182.dem.info/file

13: AWP Ace Nothing Special

14: AWP 4 Kills nothing special

16: Insane USP 1Tap Fast Ace :)

On 10/17/2018 at 1:30 AM, uLtraX said:

demos without chams/wh or can we use it ?!

you can use anything, just send the download match link after. not record a demo