DudeGuy123

Broken RCS

You own the cheat for 1 hour. Why you don't open a thread in the bug section, if something no work properly?

For me the RCS works perfect.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DudeGuy123 said:

I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on this cheat unless you're never planning on spraying. The RCS doesn't work properly. At all.

Tell me what exactly you dont like instead making a post like that so the devs can fix it.

RCS works completey fine for me, its neither norecoil nor nospread, i assume you just cant control the spray pattern correctly.

On 10/7/2018 at 6:13 AM, faer said:

RCS works completey fine for me, its neither norecoil nor nospread, i assume you just cant control the spray pattern correctly.

The purpose of an RCS is to control the spray pattern for you, which this cheat does not do. I pay for this so that I don't need to control the spray pattern on my own.

1 hour ago, DudeGuy123 said:

The purpose of an RCS is to control the spray pattern for you, which this cheat does not do. I pay for this so that I don't need to control the spray pattern on my own.

The RCS should be "fixed".

Check "Alternate RCS" and set your strength to 100%

• Like 1