Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
amanda

account got banned after playing 2 compi matches :(

Recommended Posts

bought satan5 1 month sub 4 days ago and played 2 compi matches and yesterday got banned 😞

i thought this cheat is undetectable 

 

FeelsBadMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amanda said:

bought satan5 1 month sub 4 days ago and played 2 compi matches and yesterday got banned 😞

i thought this cheat is undetectable 

 

FeelsBadMan

I'm looking at your account and it seems like it was overwatch banned..

You can see the types of bans and what they mean here: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cheat itself is VAC undetectable right now, but not Overwatch undetectable. It is your own fault that the account is banned. You just played too obvious, with a too obvious aimbot or maybe just with the obvious bhop script which also can ban you. So next time maybe play legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I semi-raged with the cheat in 20 competitive matches and didn't get banned so it's ur own fault 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, m4rciwtf said:

The cheat itself is VAC undetectable right now

how can something be undetectable, but just for now? if it would be impossible to detect, it would stay undetected forever (which is not the case with any cheat our there)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, St0ne said:

how can something be undetectable, but just for now? if it would be impossible to detect, it would stay undetected forever (which is not the case with any cheat our there)

I have said that it is undetected right now and that can change every second (like you said in your last sentence: "which is not the case with any cheat our there") with a new VAC Update. And I don't understand what you want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, St0ne said:

how can something be undetectable, but just for now? if it would be impossible to detect, it would stay undetected forever (which is not the case with any cheat our there)

U have a small penis

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 10:03 PM, m4rciwtf said:

I have said that it is undetected right now and that can change every second (like you said in your last sentence: "which is not the case with any cheat our there") with a new VAC Update. And I don't understand what you want

undetectable =/ undetected

On 10/20/2018 at 5:20 PM, m4rciwtf said:

VAC undetectable

 

On 10/21/2018 at 9:35 AM, mrtrademaster said:

U have a small penis

negro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.