Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Davis

Need a new monitor

Recommended Posts

Something that isn't expensive, my current one has a crack in it

don't ask me how it got there.

idk the budget but reccomend me something please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Davis said:

my current one has a crack in it

don't ask me how it got there.

I dont need to ask, I know what you did.

You threw your dildo at the screen and cracked it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mrtrademaster said:

I dont need to ask, I know what you did.

You threw your dildo at the screen and cracked it.

you can't just come up in my thread and expose me like that ;/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Davis said:

1920x1080 is the one I have currently and I don't mind it, my gpu is 1080ti and i5 4590

Look for 120HZ and stalk that sub. You shouldn't be going cheap with a good GPU like that. You will be getting high frames and the 120HZ will be used to it's full potential. If you really don't want to spend $150 - $300 (or what ever tender you use) go on ebay. You can get a Gsync one as well but that will cost an extra $100.

Edited by kevinf100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind spending from 150 to 300 definitely, I just can't decide which one to get, some say benQ some say other ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Davis said:

I don't mind spending from 150 to 300 definitely, I just can't decide which one to get, some say benQ some say other ones. 

Honestly never look at just the brand. Its just finding the right one. If you find one your interested in, google it. Company's will have a rep for how often they make good monitors but sometimes they will release a shit one. Look for a 120-144HZ, its worth it if you have an 1080TI. Gsync would be a nice addon but don't look for it since it will cost an extra 100. You can also push for 1440P no problem if you want with that GPU. Just make sure you max most games because you will want a GPU bottleneck with that I5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kevinf100 said:

Honestly never look at just the brand. Its just finding the right one. If you find one your interested in, google it. Company's will have a rep for how often they make good monitors but sometimes they will release a shit one. Look for a 120-144HZ, its worth it if you have an 1080TI. Gsync would be a nice addon but don't look for it since it will cost an extra 100. You can also push for 1440P no problem if you want with that GPU. Just make sure you max most games because you will want a GPU bottleneck with that I5.

alrigh, thanks, will look for 120-144 HZ monitors, andddd I might sound stupid but what is Gsync?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

imho ive seen 144hz monitors are way cheaper than 120hz for some reason. You can easily find a monitor for around 200-240 dollar range 

visit amazon today i saw some monitors going super cheap ! a 144hz under 200

Edited by TooMuch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s your preference for a monitor, give us more info and we will be able to give you better advice :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.