Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jerr0w

Honest review (short)

Recommended Posts

Hello boys n grills,

here I am. Writing an honest review for the current version of Satan5 (CS:GO).

 

Aimbot

The aimbot is really good. I'm a person with kinda good clean aiming, so I don't need a high FOV etc. In my opinion, the aimbot is really good. It looks damn legit. (My aimbot settings: FOV 1.2, Smooth 30%). Nobody noticed that I'm using an aimbot.

So I'm gonna give the aimbot 10/10 points.

 

ESP/Wallhack

You got everything you need. Skeleton, Backtrack ESP, Chams, etc. Colors are easy adjustable. Also you got weapon esp etc., which is adjustable too (enable/disable).

10/10 points

 

Misc

Skinchanger is working as it should. BUT in my opinion, it shouldn't apply to all weapons you pickup. Only to the guns you have purchased. But that's only my opinion. Bhop, Autostrafer etc. are working like a charm aswell. 

I had no crashes so far. The only problem I currently have is, that the cheat isn't working on panorama for me. But that's getting fixed soon (hopefully, hehe). :)

 

It's an short testimonial, yes I know. I just wanted to post it, as I really like the cheat itself. The staff here is nice too. Can definitely recommend to buy. ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jerr0w said:

 

Misc

Skinchanger is working as it should. BUT in my opinion, it shouldn't apply to all weapons you pickup. Only to the guns you have purchased. But that's only my opinion. Bhop, Autostrafer etc. are working like a charm aswell. 

We already have this option just disable "Apply on all weapons" or something like that and skins will only apply for your guns only.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ViRTUS said:

We already have this option just disable "Apply on all weapons" or something like that and skins will only apply for your guns only.

Oh lol, my bad. thanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jerr0w said:

Hello boys n grills,

here I am. Writing an honest review for the current version of Satan5 (CS:GO).

 

Aimbot

The aimbot is really good. I'm a person with kinda good clean aiming, so I don't need a high FOV etc. In my opinion, the aimbot is really good. It looks damn legit. (My aimbot settings: FOV 1.2, Smooth 30%). Nobody noticed that I'm using an aimbot.

So I'm gonna give the aimbot 10/10 points.

 

ESP/Wallhack

You got everything you need. Skeleton, Backtrack ESP, Chams, etc. Colors are easy adjustable. Also you got weapon esp etc., which is adjustable too (enable/disable).

10/10 points

 

Misc

Skinchanger is working as it should. BUT in my opinion, it shouldn't apply to all weapons you pickup. Only to the guns you have purchased. But that's only my opinion. Bhop, Autostrafer etc. are working like a charm aswell. 

I had no crashes so far. The only problem I currently have is, that the cheat isn't working on panorama for me. But that's getting fixed soon (hopefully, hehe). :)

 

It's an short testimonial, yes I know. I just wanted to post it, as I really like the cheat itself. The staff here is nice too. Can definitely recommend to buy. ;)

Enjoy your first +1 rep, it's nice seeing someone who's had issues with the cheat and didn't complain in the review and such like that ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, flwr said:

Enjoy your first +1 rep, it's nice seeing someone who's had issues with the cheat and didn't complain in the review and such like that ❤️

Thank you :) no need to complain actually. It works fine, just panorama didn't work. Works now suddenly, idk why xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.