Sign in to follow this  
bibbyinthis

turbo review

whats good my guys

quick review from my side:

aimbot: smooth like butter looking legit af and feels different than other aimbots (in a positive way) 10/10

esp: got everything you need i really like the sound esp and you can adjust the settings however you like 10/10

skinchanger: the only thing i miss is some nice gloves and inventory changer hope yall can add it soon but other than that when you pull a weapon with your skin added it has no loading time and you see it instantly overall 8/10

download/use: really simple to set everything up i love the menu ingame and the simplicity of it 10/10

misc: i like the bunnyhop to not speedboost you too much and if you just strafe 2-3 times it still looks legit. the recoil crosshair saves my ass many times too :D 10/10

staff: the staff is really quick helpfull and friendly one of the kindest ive seen in any forum for a long time 10/10

crashes: sometimes my game crashes but not that often so its not too bad

I really enjoy using nightmare its giving me a unique cheating experience especially coz of that aimbot which is hella smooth

thassss it bruvs bb ;)