Review by Kinpix

Kinpix

I decided that this "skill" requires an propper review. I'll try to make it short but not to miss anything related to it.

visuals_v1_no_watermark.png.09174d62222364f7899b6c6532c24954.png

First thing i've noticed is that Chams has no impact on my fps, which is great. 

Esp is clean, readable and very customizable, and i'm not saying about choosing color, it's about choosing the position of the text aswell

In future, i'd like to have chams streamable aswell, but isn't urgent.

aimbot_v1_no_Watermark.png.c807c51977c7c790275bb56e039d777d.png

Too op for me, yet perfect at the settings i'm using atm. After testing lots of scenarios and hours spend into setting it up editing the config file to get the perfect settings for my playstyle/reaction. 

I find the recoil crosshair and sniper crosshair helpful, and i don't really need to use RCS anymore. I'd like to see implemented, the feature i want so much:

misc_v1_no_watermark.png.7b9d82a8c1aedc4cc1668b47fc8113ec.png

staff_v1_no_watermark.png.439978730c0146fdd2ca7d8288f9b182.png

Staff is one of the best you can find in the cheating community. They are friendly and helpful, i'm glad that i got into an non-toxic community.

In future i wish to help the community and this project, for now, here is a sign of gratitude:

Kinpix

Edited by Kinpix
  • Like 2

Glad to see the support. I'm sure the video is good, but I couldn't watch much since the editing gave me a headache. 🤷‍♂️

Best of luck on your future edits, remember that sometimes simplicity is the better choice! (but it's your style, so do what you do best 😉)

Edited by SnazzyMan

2 hours ago, SnazzyMan said:

Glad to see the support. I'm sure the video is good, but I couldn't watch much since the editing gave me a headache. 🤷‍♂️

Best of luck on your future edits, remember that sometimes simplicity is the better choice! (but it's your style, so do what you do best 😉)

Yes, i've tried, the more i do the better the result. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: 

1 hour ago, ohne_schman said:

It's offtopic, but ... can you show us your aim-settings? Or just for me?

Nice edit btw

3D aimbot, 0 smooth, 0.2 fov. Note that my settings won't necesarely work for your playstyle.

Cheers!

Edit2: @SnazzyMan check the video now, should be better for your headache.

Edited by Kinpix
  • Like 1