account got banned after playing 2 compi matches :(

amanda

1 hour ago, amanda said:

bought satan5 1 month sub 4 days ago and played 2 compi matches and yesterday got banned 😞

i thought this cheat is undetectable 

FeelsBadMan

I'm looking at your account and it seems like it was overwatch banned..

You can see the types of bans and what they mean here: 

The cheat itself is VAC undetectable right now, but not Overwatch undetectable. It is your own fault that the account is banned. You just played too obvious, with a too obvious aimbot or maybe just with the obvious bhop script which also can ban you. So next time maybe play legit.

4 hours ago, m4rciwtf said:

The cheat itself is VAC undetectable right now

how can something be undetectable, but just for now? if it would be impossible to detect, it would stay undetected forever (which is not the case with any cheat our there)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, St0ne said:

how can something be undetectable, but just for now? if it would be impossible to detect, it would stay undetected forever (which is not the case with any cheat our there)

I have said that it is undetected right now and that can change every second (like you said in your last sentence: "which is not the case with any cheat our there") with a new VAC Update. And I don't understand what you want

On 10/20/2018 at 10:03 PM, m4rciwtf said:

I have said that it is undetected right now and that can change every second (like you said in your last sentence: "which is not the case with any cheat our there") with a new VAC Update. And I don't understand what you want

undetectable =/ undetected

On 10/20/2018 at 5:20 PM, m4rciwtf said:

VAC undetectable

On 10/21/2018 at 9:35 AM, mrtrademaster said:

U have a small penis

negro

• Sen66 locked this topic