Amazed.

Hotspot

I'm not going to write some crazy review with pros and cons, but I'm just going to say this;

I've used Carbonized, Chods, R3, Aimware, and almost every cheat that I was able to get my hands on and this is by far the best cheat I've ever used. Everything is so smooth and the UI is user-friendly and I can't thank you guys enough for the amount of features this cheat has, it's absolutely mind-boggling, especially for the price. The control panel on the website is something I've never seen before in any cheat/on any cheat website and it just blows my mind that you guys are putting so much time into this. I have high hopes for this cheat and hope to remain within the community.

Oh, I've also never been OW banned using any of the cheats I've mentioned and I've gotten to global on about 7 different accounts, so I know what I'm doing. 

If you're reading this because you're wondering if you should purchase this cheat, don't even hesitate. Shoutout to @ViRTUS for being such a great guy and I'm so glad to see another project come from you man, keep up the good work!

• Like 2