Need a new monitor

Davis

8 hours ago, mrtrademaster said:

I dont need to ask, I know what you did.

You threw your dildo at the screen and cracked it.

you can't just come up in my thread and expose me like that ;/

4 hours ago, Davis said:

1920x1080 is the one I have currently and I don't mind it, my gpu is 1080ti and i5 4590

Look for 120HZ and stalk that sub. You shouldn't be going cheap with a good GPU like that. You will be getting high frames and the 120HZ will be used to it's full potential. If you really don't want to spend $150 - $300 (or what ever tender you use) go on ebay. You can get a Gsync one as well but that will cost an extra $100.

Edited by kevinf100

1 minute ago, Davis said:

I don't mind spending from 150 to 300 definitely, I just can't decide which one to get, some say benQ some say other ones. 

Honestly never look at just the brand. Its just finding the right one. If you find one your interested in, google it. Company's will have a rep for how often they make good monitors but sometimes they will release a shit one. Look for a 120-144HZ, its worth it if you have an 1080TI. Gsync would be a nice addon but don't look for it since it will cost an extra 100. You can also push for 1440P no problem if you want with that GPU. Just make sure you max most games because you will want a GPU bottleneck with that I5.

6 minutes ago, kevinf100 said:

Honestly never look at just the brand. Its just finding the right one. If you find one your interested in, google it. Company's will have a rep for how often they make good monitors but sometimes they will release a shit one. Look for a 120-144HZ, its worth it if you have an 1080TI. Gsync would be a nice addon but don't look for it since it will cost an extra 100. You can also push for 1440P no problem if you want with that GPU. Just make sure you max most games because you will want a GPU bottleneck with that I5.

alrigh, thanks, will look for 120-144 HZ monitors, andddd I might sound stupid but what is Gsync?

4 hours ago, Davis said:

alrigh, thanks, will look for 120-144 HZ monitors, andddd I might sound stupid but what is Gsync?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_G-Sync

TLDR

G-Sync is a proprietary adaptive sync technology developed by Nvidia aimed primarily at eliminating screen tearing and the need for software alternatives such as Vsync.

imho ive seen 144hz monitors are way cheaper than 120hz for some reason. You can easily find a monitor for around 200-240 dollar range 

visit amazon today i saw some monitors going super cheap ! a 144hz under 200

Edited by TooMuch

• 3 weeks later...