banned of minecraft

wreckdclock

1 hour ago, Blossom said:

They don´t Ban HWID !!!!

I was banned one time and after that i reinstall the game, cleaned it up (revo uninstaller) and installed it again. 

No problems since that.  

What exactly was cleaning in Revo uninstaller? Minecraft and BattleNet? Or cheat?

im lvl 308 and I pop off every game and usually get around a 5/6 KD but because my high level people just assume Im super experienced. If i was a prestige 1 I would probably have been banned by now. Just saying this to show u that level DOES indeed matter.

Edited by GucciOreo

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, FkTheJuice said:

A lil' bit off topic, but how can I get this insane MINECRAFT hack you guys are talking about?

Already talked in the shoutbox 😄 

i have 5 days played in blackout and havent ever been called out

also if you ever see me in blackout my name is shroud lol i have a career of 5 k/d popping off alot in game, i feel like i can get away with alot bc people think i am shroud (im max level as well and i do have good aim) had a quads game today with 14 people watching me and won the game single quad 15 kill game

• Logxn locked this topic