Sign in to follow this  
ohshitfuck

Stream mode

So I am aware this cheat carries the streaming feature which doesn't show ESP on stream; but does it work with radar aswell? I rather use a radar than ESP/Glows, because if the accident of streaming mode failing(i.e. showing on stream), the radar can be covered with a camera. Also, with radar, you are less tempted to have walling behaviors.

4 hours ago, ohshitfuck said:

So I am aware this cheat carries the streaming feature which doesn't show ESP on stream; but does it work with radar aswell? I rather use a radar than ESP/Glows, because if the accident of streaming mode failing(i.e. showing on stream), the radar can be covered with a camera. Also, with radar, you are less tempted to have walling behaviors.

No, the in-game radar feature is not stream proof as it is build into the game itself.

11 minutes ago, ohshitfuck said:

Will Stream mode sometimes glitch or whatever, and show hacks on stream?

If you setup your settings properly, no. We won't Clara you.

eOG0kQQ.png

On 1/6/2019 at 8:33 PM, mrtrademaster said:

If you setup your settings properly, no. We won't Clara you.

eOG0kQQ.png

How do you have it hiding the skins? For me it hid everything except FOV changer, skins and skybox changer.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:18 PM, bnwgc said:

How do you have it hiding the skins? For me it hid everything except FOV changer, skins and skybox changer.

For me it also don't hide weapons glow Trough walls 😕

Hiding the skins was removed as it is a bit buggy. Also there is a cheat-radar in the beta version which is streamproof.