This cheat is beyond legit.

flwr

This cheat is literally so legit, I'm using 5fov and 70% RCS, and they thought I was griefing, not cheating. That's how good this cheat is. If that's not a testimonial, I don't know what is. This is a beautiful cheat and I'm laughing so hard they didn't see the 200ms, 4fov aimbot on Deagle, but they thought instead, yup, griefing. More than 1 person LOL.

I love you guys, hahahahaha.

image.thumb.png.d564950c934ab60f84859fe0639b9433.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hlin said:

Its weird cause for me, except if I am using the weakest config ever, it doesnt look legit at all.

have you recorded a pov demo and watched it back? for me it looks legit there, and if it looks legit in pov it will look legit in ow.

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, hlin said:

Its weird cause for me, except if I am using the weakest config ever, it doesnt look legit at all.

Bro you need to take some time and make your own config. Everyone has his own gameplay style. Make your own config send to me and i add few days omg you wont even lose the config make time.

high as fuck

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I used ViRTUS' OW Config and modified it to my own liking, made it a lot more legit and it's actually really comfortable to use. Now I'm on a casual 5 week break from CS now I'm on a griefing ban lol. Still, drop 40 kills but get done for griefing, god damn Overwatch can't catch Satan5 :^)

On 7/23/2018 at 4:42 PM, ViRTUS said:

Bro you need to take some time and make your own config. Everyone has his own gameplay style. Make your own config send to me and i add few days omg you wont even lose the config make time.

high as fuck

I made dozens of configs on dozens of different cheats, so thats not the issue