Straight forward review

ohshitfuck

Aimbot: 8/10(Could be better - more humanized; however it's good enough for legit gaming. Not a GOOD HvH aimbot though)

Triggerbot: 9/10(Fails to shoot very rarely)

Visuals: 9/10(Works as intended, however it's missing some features like a proper customized HeadESP and Glows working on Stream mode - which they don't)

Misc: 9/10(In my opinion, it has the necessary features and the best one, which is the stream mode - by unchecking "Allow capture mode", but it's missing automatic fast reload)

Pros:

This cheat is relatively cheap for what it offers. 

I respect the security measures the devs are taking, since you don't even need to have the cheat in your classic VeraCrypt USB encryption.

I've seen harder to set up cheats; this one was easy, but not like VERY EASY. Just simple to set up, if you're used to a lot of cheats already.

Cheat runs really smooth, barely any FPS loss; perhaps if you activate things like chams

Cons:

You should be able to load into the game with your config already and not having to change it from default to x(eliminates the whole purpose to cheat on Stream) NOTE: Might be an issue on my end; I don't know how to do it, if it is indeed possible

After launching the cheat and opening the game; right in the menu you can see Satan5's logo popping up about 3 to 4 times(like the cheat is activated, I get it)which again, contradicts the whole purpose of having a Stream mode function

Both Visuals and Misc cons I mentioned above(I don't consider Aimbot con to be an actual con)

Even though the messages of whom bought x weapon popping up in the screen might be helpful, they can be annoying at times and to the best of my knowledge there's no way to block them/uncheck such feature NOTE: Yet again, can be a problem on my end

EDIT: I also want to add there's no knife bot; really?! 😄

Edited by ohshitfuck
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ohshitfuck said:

You should be able to load into the game with your config already and not having to change it from default to x

I believe that if you change the name of your config to default.cfg then on launch it should activate that config.

13 minutes ago, ohshitfuck said:

Even though the messages of whom bought x weapon popping up in the screen might be helpful, they can be annoying at times and to the best of my knowledge there's no way to block them/uncheck such feature NOTE: Yet again, can be a problem on my end

You can turn off the event log in the misc settings tab.

Thanks for the review.

Thanks, fixed. But the issue still remains; about the config though. I have it named as default, but it still requires a change. I think the config you load with is literally called ".cfg". Should this issue be fixed or have a solution to it, let me know.

Regards, your cheat is the bomb, no pun intended.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, ohshitfuck said:

Thanks, fixed. But the issue still remains; about the config though. I have it named as default, but it still requires a change. I think the config you load with is literally called ".cfg". Should this issue be fixed or have a solution to it, let me know.

Regards, your cheat is the bomb, no pun intended.

It loads "default.cfg" on startup, 

• 3 weeks later...

You should be able to load into the game with your config already and not having to change it from default to x

Having to load your config after default.cfg is normal for just about every hack there is.

Edited by reno