Honest review (short)

Jerr0w

Hello boys n grills,

here I am. Writing an honest review for the current version of Satan5 (CS:GO).

Aimbot

The aimbot is really good. I'm a person with kinda good clean aiming, so I don't need a high FOV etc. In my opinion, the aimbot is really good. It looks damn legit. (My aimbot settings: FOV 1.2, Smooth 30%). Nobody noticed that I'm using an aimbot.

So I'm gonna give the aimbot 10/10 points.

ESP/Wallhack

You got everything you need. Skeleton, Backtrack ESP, Chams, etc. Colors are easy adjustable. Also you got weapon esp etc., which is adjustable too (enable/disable).

10/10 points

Misc

Skinchanger is working as it should. BUT in my opinion, it shouldn't apply to all weapons you pickup. Only to the guns you have purchased. But that's only my opinion. Bhop, Autostrafer etc. are working like a charm aswell. 

I had no crashes so far. The only problem I currently have is, that the cheat isn't working on panorama for me. But that's getting fixed soon (hopefully, hehe). :)

It's an short testimonial, yes I know. I just wanted to post it, as I really like the cheat itself. The staff here is nice too. Can definitely recommend to buy. ;)

• Like 2

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Jerr0w said:

Misc

Skinchanger is working as it should. BUT in my opinion, it shouldn't apply to all weapons you pickup. Only to the guns you have purchased. But that's only my opinion. Bhop, Autostrafer etc. are working like a charm aswell. 

We already have this option just disable "Apply on all weapons" or something like that and skins will only apply for your guns only.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViRTUS said:

We already have this option just disable "Apply on all weapons" or something like that and skins will only apply for your guns only.

Oh lol, my bad. thanks :D

1 hour ago, Jerr0w said:

Hello boys n grills,

here I am. Writing an honest review for the current version of Satan5 (CS:GO).

Aimbot

The aimbot is really good. I'm a person with kinda good clean aiming, so I don't need a high FOV etc. In my opinion, the aimbot is really good. It looks damn legit. (My aimbot settings: FOV 1.2, Smooth 30%). Nobody noticed that I'm using an aimbot.

So I'm gonna give the aimbot 10/10 points.

ESP/Wallhack

You got everything you need. Skeleton, Backtrack ESP, Chams, etc. Colors are easy adjustable. Also you got weapon esp etc., which is adjustable too (enable/disable).

10/10 points

Misc

I had no crashes so far. The only problem I currently have is, that the cheat isn't working on panorama for me. But that's getting fixed soon (hopefully, hehe). :)

It's an short testimonial, yes I know. I just wanted to post it, as I really like the cheat itself. The staff here is nice too. Can definitely recommend to buy. ;)

Enjoy your first +1 rep, it's nice seeing someone who's had issues with the cheat and didn't complain in the review and such like that ❤️

3 minutes ago, flwr said:

Enjoy your first +1 rep, it's nice seeing someone who's had issues with the cheat and didn't complain in the review and such like that ❤️

Thank you :) no need to complain actually. It works fine, just panorama didn't work. Works now suddenly, idk why xd