About build and cheat

avengerr

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, avengerr said:

Do you build different codes for every customer or is it same with everyone?

Our buildserver recompiles the cheat non-stop and obfuscates the code as well. You won't get the same signature on the cheat when you inject it the next time. Also the loader unique for every user.

4 minutes ago, avengerr said:

I also wanna know if it is external or internal cheat as vac waves detects internal cheats

The cheat is internal and VAC detects internal AND external cheats.

Thanks for answer. For the last thing can you tell me release date and detection record?

Ups.. Do you charge every month? I want to buy it only once and if I like it I will keep buying.

Edited by avengerr

6 minutes ago, avengerr said:

Thanks for answer. For the last thing can you tell me release date and detection record?

July 8 2018 and never detected. Devs and staff have a very good track record with previous projects dating back for a few years. 

Edited by Finn

• Administrators
10 hours ago, avengerr said:

Ups.. Do you charge every month? I want to buy it only once and if I like it I will keep buying.

No we don't charge every month. If you stop paying your subscription will run out automatically. 

• Like 1