Short-Time Review

0ptix

Soo.. as I promised here is a "short-time-review".

The "long-time-review" is coming soon.

First of all: I played with a lot of different hacks in the past, some good, some bad. Some legit some rage. I'm in this "scene" since 2010

So let's start

1. The Website: It has a nice look, not bad for the Eyes, good for looking at night. You have a good Overview. As always, you have to learn by yourselv how to navigate but you can learn the Website very fast. For me the "Store" was a little bit "hidden" but just my opinion -> 9/10

2. Administrator: Very friendly, very helpful. Keep doing it this way -> 10/10

3. Control Panel: As I said before, the Overview is nice. At this point I have to give you a big BUT because: I saw that the Hack streams your Steam-ID where the Hack was used with, all of your Specs on the PC, Name of PC, every time when you inject. This i a point I don't like because I don't have control what the Hack streams. I don't want so say it does something "illegal" or against law but this is something I don't like. Yes, of course it is a Security Feature so it cant be used on a different PC but it would be nice to get some Info about the Stored Data. Is the Connection secure? Because after I started (and downloaded) the Loader my Kaspersky screamed instantly that the connection is not. For me, it collects a little bit too much personal Data. EDIT: Was clearyfied with one ofe the Admins, so I'm fine with it. -> 7/10

4. Loader: Keep it simple - keep it good. Only two things could be changed (just something I like): After you run the loader you could make a taskkill for Steam, should be no Problem and an Autologin Feature  would be nice -> 10/10

5. Hack: Overview is nice, I really like it that you see your profile Pic, no hack I used before had this feature, I really like it. I had some Problems to find every feature I was looking for but this is a learning Process. The Features itselv: The Tabs are really well placed, most of the Features are good to find. The "AImbot" Tab is a little bit too much, I think you could add a Tab something like "Accuracy" and put the RCS there. But this is just an optical thing -> 9/10

6. Aimbot: It works good, depends on your playstile. Good thing is that you can configure each weapon different. Yes, it takes some time but if you want a unique Hack you have to do that. I use a config from the FOrum which I changed and played about 2 Games. I'm MGE and I won both with about 25 kills. After that I watched the replay and I can say that I very rarely saw such a legit Aimbot. As I stated before I've played with a lot of different hacks. What I'm really missing is that it is not possible to set different Aimkeys for the Weapons Configs. Some things could be different but that's just my opinion. I have to learn a little bit more about the functions, like the delay and so on. Some Descriptions are different compared to other Hacks. But more in my long time review, I don't have anough experience with the hack to give you a 100% statement. What I really like is that you are able to select so much different hitboxes. And the Backtrack is awesome! -> 7/10

7. Triggerbot: I don't use it very much, just for Sniper. I does what it is meant to be, you can configure the delay, hitchance and everything important. Nothing more to say. -> 8/10

8. Visuals: Soo... They work. You have a LOT of Options, I we're not able to triy every Option yet. But I just use the Chams (Player visible). I already talked to the Administrator about one thing I would make different but this is just a personal thing. I will write more about the Visuals in my long time review, I have to play with the Options a little bit. Edit: I really like the DLight Function (sometimes a little bit buggy), it is just awesome. -> 8/10

9. Misc: One Thing I really really like is the Hitmarker and the Autoaccept. It is also a good thing to see the Enemys rnaks! Like that. There are not that much hacks which use it and this is very helpful. Big plus on that. Crosshair, Grenades, Fakelag, usual things which fit perfect in this Hack. Good job, keep that. -> 10/10

10. Cosmetics: I dont use it because for me there is no need to. Anyway, it works. -> 10/10

11. Settings: You have a lot of posibilites in the Settings-Tab like you can configure each color as you want it. The most Hacks i saw have sliders or Numbers which you can type in to see your color. This Hack hasn't. It has a better solution which i REALLY like. But have a look at it by yourselv. You can have a lot of different configs, which are loaded  automatically into the hack, you just have to select the config and press "load". The only thing I'm missing a little bit is the option to set one Config as "default" but maybe I was not able to find it. (edit: it is possible, thanks at Admin) 7/10

12. Security: Works as intended, see my review at: https://satan5.com/topic/908-security-review/ 10/10

Summary: All in all it is a good Hack for legit playing. You shouldn't use this hack if you have absolutly no experience in CSGO or hacking. It can be really frustrating because you just need to learn all the Options and what they do. From my point I can recommend that hack. What I miss a little bit are some "on-Press" Key features. For example on AWP I use Mouse-5 for Aimbot, for Rifle Mouse-1. For me an very important thing. The biggest "really-no-go" is the Control Panel thing. It would be nice if the Administrator can give a little Statement about it. So in Summary we have 105 out of 120

If you guys want to I can make a little video in Matchmaking, maybe it helps you to decide if you should buy this hack. Feel free to contact me.

Edited by 0ptix
Added something on the Visual-Review, Changed something in Control Panel, added Security
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Thanks for the nice review 😄

1 hour ago, 0ptix said:

The only thing I'm missing a little bit is the option to set one Config as "default" but maybe I was not able to find it. 7/10

The cheat loads the config names "default.cfg" on startup.

20 hours ago, 0ptix said:

Control Panel: As I said before, the Overview is nice. At this point I have to give you a big BUT because: I saw that the Hack streams your Steam-ID where the Hack was used with, all of your Specs on the PC, Name of PC, every time when you inject. This i a point I don't like because I don't have control what the Hack streams. I don't want so say it does something "illegal" or against law but this is something I don't like. Yes, of course it is a Security Feature so it cant be used on a different PC but it would be nice to get some Info about the Stored Data. Is the Connection secure? Because after I started (and downloaded) the Loader my Kaspersky screamed instantly that the connection is not. For me, it collects a little bit too much personal Data. -> 1/10

The connection from the client is secured and encrypted. All the information you see in the control panel is standard information any cheat provider will save with or without your knowledge. Here we chose to show you what information we are taking from our customers to be as transparent as possible. Your Hardware information is bound to one account and one account only. No one else other than the staff members at Satan5, will be able to see any information regarding your Hardware. 

Any detections from your anti-virus is a false positive. 

Client
The client is made to protect you, the consumer, from any unwanted leaks and detections. The client is an essential part of the cheat, as it needs to be the most secure against leakers and anti-cheat detections. That is why we pride ourselves to have one of the most advanced cheat clients. Methods to bypass anti-cheats are a difficult process, that is why our injection method is safely streaming the cheat through cutting-edge network encryption into the game process without the likelihood of getting detected.

Security
Your security is important to us, that is why unlike our competitors, who advertise unique builds but just repack the client with third-party software like vmprotect and enigma. We do not, whatsoever, use any third-party software alongside our own client. Instead, we use an independent state of the art security integration, which genuinely provides unique builds every fifteen minutes throughout all our clients.

Anti-leak
Our anti-leak system is designed to seek out any misuse and abuse of our client, including, but not limited to, debugging, botting or modding our client. As a result, our client will issue an
automatic termination of your account.

Please note:
We do not under any circumstances scan your hard-drive, take screenshots, or obtain any information from your computer except basic hardware info required for HWID identification. We will never infringe on your privacy, even if you try to infringe on ours.

26 minutes ago, 0ptix said:

yes but it was buggy and it was fixed yesterday 😉

You can see it in the changelog. I already reported this 😉

He's the coder and added it after you posted it my man.

Thank's for the review.