Black squad cheat

Yasir151

• 4 weeks later...

Since last year last this.using 1week 2 week then updating again..waiting and waiting again..we have no choice.not to much choice to choose.other then satan5 i donno where can i get this black squad çheat..dont mention bauntycheat useless i get ban using its

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Yasir151 said:

Maybe they permanently disabled black squad hack

No they didnt, they're just heavily targeted by BE, updating and maintaining cheats for BE takes a lot of Work and Time, so be patient and wait it will come back

Edited by MammothTooth
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:18 PM, Yasir151 said:

@MammothTooththen why they write in status disable they write detected if BE working bro

Because too many people, including you are holy annoying "cheat dt blyat when cum online blyat" so they said "its disabled" dunno on what they're currently working... but i can assure that the Team of Satan are competent and skilled enough to bring it back up, they prolly rewrite the bypass and make thr cheat more secure but who knows what they need to work on n shit 

On 5/2/2020 at 9:39 PM, MammothTooth said:

Because too many people, including you are holy annoying "cheat dt blyat when cum online blyat" so they said "its disabled" dunno on what they're currently working... but i can assure that the Team of Satan are competent and skilled enough to bring it back up, they prolly rewrite the bypass and make thr cheat more secure but who knows what they need to work on n shit 

Bro we have a right to be upset were literally paying for a hack that doesn't work.