Sawich

R6S Review [RU/EU]

I bought 2 weeks in a row. The review is based on two weeks of using the cheat (today I'll take another week : )

Before that, I bought cheats from other developers and already repeatedly received a ban, even when a cheat was found, the developer did not turn it off and people were banned, but here is a completely different attitude towards users.  I want to say many thanks to the developers for such a convenient interface, for efficient work, you very quickly turn off the cheat and solve problems, did not even think that I could use it for so long without a ban. Very nice. A huge, many thanks to the all Satan team :3

I want to add that the interface is very convenient and very pleasant. I dare say - the most convenient that I saw, it’s immediately clear where the enemy is and where his head is. 

Communication: 11/10
ESP : 11/10
UI: 10/10
Support: 11/10

Well yea, i use google translate. And many thanks I want to say to Ruslan for prompt assistance.And i wait new DaZ cheat :3

Edited by Sawich
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sawich said:

Thanks for great work :3

Glad that you like our cheat and support 🙂

• Like 1