R6S Cheat Questions

wvw

What is the detection rate for this cheat in R6? Or when was it last detected? I have read some other posts where you guys have said it actually never has but there was problems with the spoofer. Can the spoofer itself get you banned? Other posts said you had been investigating possible bans.Can the spoofer itself get you banned? Also I saw that someone mentioned that even though the cheat costs 40 euro on the site they ended up paying almost 60 due to the added tax? Is this true or is it flat out 40 euro and maybe a small transaction fee?

• Administrators
On 12/24/2019 at 2:52 AM, wvw said:

What is the detection rate for this cheat in R6? Or when was it last detected? I have read some other posts where you guys have said it actually never has but there was problems with the spoofer. Can the spoofer itself get you banned? Other posts said you had been investigating possible bans.Can the spoofer itself get you banned? Also I saw that someone mentioned that even though the cheat costs 40 euro on the site they ended up paying almost 60 due to the added tax? Is this true or is it flat out 40 euro and maybe a small transaction fee?

Sorry that I answer late but yes spoofers can also get detected and cause bans. Yes to all cheat prices 19% vat will be added so 40 + 19% = 47,60€