CSGO cheat SoundESP

PfuiDaaifel

So im thinking about buying satan5 because it got sound esp but i got some questions about it, does it turn on when i hear someone or if me or a teammate hears someone and am i able to change it, the same goes for the step visualizer, does it visualize every step or just the ones i hear? 

Edited by PfuiDaaifel

• Administrators
On 1/16/2020 at 10:10 PM, PfuiDaaifel said:

So im thinking about buying satan5 because it got sound esp but i got some questions about it, does it turn on when i hear someone or if me or a teammate hears someone and am i able to change it, the same goes for the step visualizer, does it visualize every step or just the ones i hear? 

Sound esp will turn on whenever someone is stepping and same for visualize steps.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, PfuiDaaifel said:

But always or only when someone hears the opponent?

I think always but you will see step esp when enemies are close to you so its fine.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, PfuiDaaifel said:

😕 i wont buy it then

Why not? If you visualize steps and you see them that means you could also hear them because they are close.