I heard this was a good cheat

NZJ

17 hours ago, NZJ said:

I heard the rainbow six cheat was very good but it seems I am unable to buy it for some reason?

rather dont buy it the downtimes for this cheat are very long just saying and afaik got already detected 2 times

Edited by kekw1337

2 hours ago, bouka69005 said:

@kekw1337For any BattlEye / EAC  cheats provider the downtime are long . Take a look at others providers that cost 80 € per month they take 1-2 months to update BE cheats sometimes and their cheat are overpriced . It always take time to found an other way to bypass these anticheats . It's the same thing for every provider .

There are also providers who are undetected for nearly a year without any detection or long downtimes and a way more customers (dont like to name it here).
I am here nearly every day and wanted to buy but i talked to other customers here and they told me Satan has huge problems with battleye.
No offense but i will maybe only buy your CSGO hack soon, not your BE cheats.

Edited by kekw1337

• Administrators
2 hours ago, kekw1337 said:

There are also providers who are undetected for nearly a year without any detection or long downtimes and a way more customers (dont like to name it here).
I am here nearly every day and wanted to buy but i talked to other customers here and they told me Satan has huge problems with battleye.
No offense but i will maybe only buy your CSGO hack soon, not your BE cheats.

Tell me one legit provider please which has 
a) a higher userbase
b) is as cheap as us
c) ''nearly a year undetected'' 

Providing Cheats for BattlEye is a pain in the ass.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ShynoX said:

a) a higher userbase
b) is as cheap as us

Is there any ETA or place to get notified when it is close to being done? 

8 hours ago, NZJ said:

Look at the Forum chatbox, there is usually someone asking for ETA, and withing a few minutes, there is a respond telling if there is an ETA or anything yet. 

Good cheats takes time to make 🙂

But they are saying hopefully within the next 24 hours 🙂

• Administrators
11 hours ago, NZJ said:

Even though this is a wrong place to ask this. (since this thread is about something else)
tzOzheL.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bouka69005 said:

Most of them are lieing @kekw1337 and are banning invited users if they talk about detection . Gimme one single name that has been ud for 1 year so i can laugh . PerfectA , Sinful , even those private only lie about detection .

There are a few cheats that have been undetected for months and don't lie, lol. No idea where you're getting you information from.

Most of them are lieing @kekw1337 and are banning invited users if they talk about detection . Gimme one single name that has been ud for 1 year so i can laugh . PerfectA , Sinful , even those private only lie about detection .

PerfectAim doesn't lie about detections. I know 3 people who are invited and I've played with them, they barely get detected on any of their cheats. (DayZ, Rust which has undetected for close to a year, R6, and so on, are all undetected and have been)

23 hours ago, bouka69005 said:

@kekw1337For any BattlEye / EAC  cheats provider the downtime are long . Take a look at others providers that cost 80 € per month they take 1-2 months to update BE cheats sometimes and their cheat are overpriced . It always take time to found an other way to bypass these anticheats . It's the same thing for every provider .

How in the world is that overpriced? Are you kidding me? You're buying a cheat for a BattlEye (or EAC) game. That's the market standard. Go to any UD site like PC, PA, KC, they're pretty much all the same. You aren't buying a cheat for CSGO, lol. There are several UD providers out there, you can literally go to ePvP and check the unofficial lists to find one. So much miss information going around here, it's crazy!

Edited by ugandameme

18 hours ago, ShynoX said:

a) a higher userbase
b) is as cheap as us

Cheap doesn't mean anything if you're never up. I could name providers cheaper than Satan5 if you want to start including providers that can never stay up. Not sure about the detection history here, but I've heard it wasn't great. AimJunkies was 15$ a week for their R6 cheat, lol

Edited by ugandameme
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, bouka69005 said:

There is a 19 day ban delay. You test your bypasses for 19 days, and after that you see if you get detected and start over with the ban delay. You do this until you go UD.

Kernel Cheats (UD for almost a year for R6), ProofCore(undetected for all of their cheats, 2 months), HackProvider(undetected for almost a full month soon), GatorCheats(PUBG UD for a few months I heard, as well as their DBD cheat), PerfectAim(goes undetected for half a year or more at times, but is invite only and takes a long time to get into) and probably more that I'm missing.

It isn't a baren wasteland like it will be in the coming years, take the time to find a UD provider, you will be suprised what you find.

Edited by ugandameme
  • Like 1

Satan5 is detected for BattlEye and EAC games according to the status page. I have also talked to long time users and they also got detected in November and haven't come up since. This was when they first came up with their R6 and DayZ as well. Not sure what you mean when you say they're undetected for months, unless you mean their CS:GO.

Also, you're statement on Perfect Aim is way too generalized. Like I said, I'm friends with 3 invited members who use their cheats daily, and they barely get detected. As for lieing about detections, they have been very honest about their detections in the past. Saying they got detected for "BE" or "EAC" is silly. You can be detected by an anti-cheat on one game and still be fine on another game that has the same anti-cheat. They have a very good coder who is actually a pretty good guy (Blunt).

If you're wondering if PerfectAim is legit, they are. They also came up with EFT about 15 days ago and it's still going strong. My friend still hasn't been banned. Also, R2D2 (invited member) has been using PA's rust for 9 months and still hasn't been banned. I've played with him for several hours on a couple wipes.

KernelCheats is good, yeah. They've been undetected for several months. ProofCore is another good one. They're both external and are around the same price.

Edited by ugandameme
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ugandameme said:

Kernel Cheats (UD for almost a year for R6), ProofCore(undetected for all of their cheats, 2 months), HackProvider(undetected for almost a full month soon), GatorCheats(PUBG UD for a few months I heard, as well as their DBD cheat), PerfectAim(goes undetected for half a year or more at times, but is invite only and takes a long time to get into) and probably more that I'm missing.

It isn't a baren wasteland like it will be in the coming years, take the time to find a UD provider, you will be suprised what you find.

Thats what i am talking about, there are some public and open sale providers who are online/undetected for a long period of time.
I prefer to pay a little more for the cheat if its online & running when i want to use it.
Dont get me wrong i dont wanted to trash or hurt you guys here but my opinion is that S5 cant handle BE cheats.

The csgo cheat is cheap and several guys told me its a good cheat.

8 minutes ago, kekw1337 said:

Thats what i am talking about, there are some public and open sale providers who are online/undetected for a long period of time.
I prefer to pay a little more for the cheat if its online & running when i want to use it.
Dont get me wrong i dont wanted to trash or hurt you guys here but my opinion is that S5 cant handle BE cheats.

The csgo cheat is cheap and several guys told me its a good cheat.

BattlEye and EAC are a pain in the ass, and I wouldn't hit on Satan too much for not being undetected. I just don't want false information going around or people pretending like Satan is the final hope or some shit. There are some good providers, and MANY more private providers out there that kick BattlEye's and EAC's ass.

That being said, it's not impossible to be undetected in these games. I mean, I wouldn't trust them lasting too long, but these anti-cheats are some black magic or voodoo. They're strong, but not unbeatable. Usually if you get past the 19 day ban delay, you will be undetected for months to come, just like ProofCore, Kernal Cheats, and a few more are. 

I just joined and this is the first thread I read. It astonished me about how inexperienced or ignorant people were being. Public cheats might eventually die(undetected ones at least, not the ones who pretend to stay up like IWC, or HyperCheats), but there will always be private or slotted ones that have better security because of less numbers or higher prices. Don't be afraid to go look for other providers if one is down.

Also, you can go to a forum called Elite PvPers who have lists of legit providers that you can use. This is where most people go when they try to go find a UD cheat. The lists are run by fairly reputable people who have lots of experience in the market.

Edited by ugandameme
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, bouka69005 said:

We never said there were 0 detections risks . We're saying there are more stable providers that are UD for months / almost a year. @Siegfried666 

Tell me a site that got UD for months, with their BS cheat? I cant find a single on, unless its an invited cheat, or a public like this^^

30 minutes ago, bouka69005 said:

@dingdong123 We talk about BattlEye / EAC   Cheats Providers . And for BS i know one that has been undetected since release 7 months ago . *removed* . I got a friend using it . He got accepted 24hours after he posted . They accept most people but i dont have a good pc so i can't use it . To be sure you wont get any fps problems with it you need a very good pc like gtx1080 or more ... my friend have a gtx1080 and he has like 90 fps in low settings ^^ .

EDIT : So yes there are a few ud cheats providers ^^ 

But i trust S5 . I'll wait for them . ♥

I see yeah, but the cheat you talking about is named what? I do also trust S5, and ill happly wait for it to come back with new update. But i would gladly hear what that site is :) 

7 hours ago, dingdong123 said:

Tell me a site that got UD for months, with their BS cheat? I cant find a single on, unless its an invited cheat, or a public like this^^

There are some but i cant talk about other providers here since it will get deleted.