satan5 vs LegacyAim?

Godofdeathftw

38 minutes ago, Godofdeathftw said:

The main things i care about are wallhacks, Skinchanger/Knifechanger, and security. Keeping those things in mind, what makes Satan5 better than LegacyAim?

Well, really we have everything Legacyaim has as far as legit cheating goes. (Here's the feature list) The difference is our security. We have the best security, no thirdparty programs to encrypt our client or cheat, everyone also has a unique build of the client to limit any unforeseen damages. We also protect against crackers' from getting ahold of the cheat itself or any information from the client with secret anti-leak techniques. We have stayed undetected throughout many VAC waves, and show no sign of stopping as we have recently added a new security in-terms of preventing VAC detections. 

I hope this answers your questions, maybe you can hear from other customers about their experience with the cheat, as my opinion is biased. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well i bought this Hack and i am quite happy with it. At first it was hard for me to look threw and figure out which option did what, since it was my first hack with more than 4 options. But i am pretty happy with the product. You can add costum seeds to the guns to alter their looks.

54 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

Well i bought this Hack and i am quite happy with it. At first it was hard for me to look threw and figure out which option did what, since it was my first hack with more than 4 options. But i am pretty happy with the product. You can add costum seeds to the guns to alter their looks.

I'm glad you like it, you should try writing something in the https://satan5.com/forums/forum/9-testimonial/