Got Banned In Dayz just for having your domain open in my browser

PlattFisch

hi like i siad i got banned in dayZ like a month ago for no fucking reason i never used any cheats or exploited bugs the only idea i have why i was banned is cuz i had satan5 open at the moment (website)   and i guess battleye dont likes that so i got banned and 47euros wasted with out a single word from battleye and trust me i tryed it so many time to talk to them but every time the same answer  ------- Dear user,

We confirm the receipt of your ban appeal. We will check your ban and get back to you if the ban is lifted.

Note that we reserve the right not to discuss valid global bans. If you did attempt to cheat please understand that your global ban will not be lifted by us. We do not accept any excuses for why you used cheats. Valid global bans are permanent and no exceptions can be made.

Your BattlEye Team                              :please help me understand it ;c

Did you restart your PC everytime after using a cheat when you wanted to play legit? I've been banned by Battleye in games I played legit like R6S because I forgot to restart my computer after cheating on other games.

• Administrators

I havent looked into DayZs BE modules for some months but the other games indeed banned you for having our site actively open in browser. my battleye security in the cheats for example closed every window & process which could lead into flagging of it.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:04 PM, Sen66 said:

I havent looked into DayZs BE modules for some months but the other games indeed banned you for having our site actively open in browser. my battleye security in the cheats for example closed every window & process which could lead into flagging of it.

Why would they do that unless they know you establish a connection from the cheats to the satan5.com website / server ip?

• Sen66 locked this topic