"tRc" Top Rated Cheaters | A New Clan for Cheaters!

steezy

Sup guys, I know this might seem a little lame to you, but this has been in my mind for the past couple of weeks now and I just wanted to see if anyone would be down to do it. I have been cheating in MM for about 2 years now and decided to stop for a little while and go the legit route. I'm honest when I say it was terrible. Rarely do I get a game where everyone is playing legit. Seems like the only way to find games like that is in prime matchmaking so thumbs up to Valve for trying a little. Anyways, I just wanted to make a post for all you cheaters out there who want to easily get to global and destroy the matchmaking servers. I am only looking for legit cheaters no rage at all! I have put some money into my profile to make it look legit and do not want to get banned. Also, if interested please try to make your account look legit please, no private accounts.

If interested PM or post your steam profile down below and I will contact you as soon as I can!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...