Account not upgraded after renewal

HarryManback

Ellllooooooooo there. About... 12 hours ago or so I decided to renew my subscription for the CS:GO cheat, I'm currently looking at a completed paypal transaction for this, however my account hasn't been upgraded. I did the whole log out and log back in thing, to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edit: I forgot that subscriptions need to be 'activated' with this cheat, so I doubt this is anything unusual, my apologies if the subscription is just awaiting activation.

Edited by HarryManback
Whoopsies

1 hour ago, Sen66 said:

Hey, I dont know what went wrong with the transaction but I manually upgraded you now.

Thanks I appreciate it - however I'm still unable to use the loader even though my member status has changed, I'm still given a message saying I dont have a current subscription. Would greatly appreciate some help with that 😄

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, HarryManback said:

Thanks I appreciate it - however I'm still unable to use the loader even though my member status has changed, I'm still given a message saying I dont have a current subscription. Would greatly appreciate some help with that 😄

Does it work now?

• tark locked this topic