My first impression after 10 days

dedemip7

After beeing a clean player for more than a year, using a semi-private cheat before quitting to cheat, I decided to start again and give this promising project a chance. Im really impressed. The cheat itself works perfectly fine exept some bugs and maybe missing features, but thats fine, because it is quite young. 

The community is great, the support aswell. As a user you get the feeling that the devs and staff put their heart in this project. Bugs are fixed fast, new features on suggestion by the customers are added frequently and it is really affordable. The fact that PSC payment is possible gives everyone the chance to get their hands on this awesome cheat and community. While using satan5 you feel pretty safe because protection is taken very seriously by the devs.

In terms of raging i gotta say it doesnt seem to be the best, but it is based on Legit cheating anyways.

Overall i give this cheat a 8.5/10 .

• Like 3