High quality, minimal complaints (CS:GO user)

Nikres

Satan5 is a powerful and simple tool that  has been created by developers who are trusted, whose products I've used for years, and who very much know what they're doing. The usability of the cheat varies, and the ability to customize aimbots, recoil, and ESP gives the user a strong, knowledgeable feel. The extent to which you can customize the aimbot especially, with aim time, slow aim, and factor of auto aim is definitely one of the most optimal features for the price it's offered at. I feel as if I'm almost guaranteed safety from a system VAC, and with enough knowledge in your own movements, OW bans are extremely unlikely. That being said, the cheat is still in alpha. Several glitches can occur and I've had a few crashes with it.

Pros

-Customizeability

-Array of tools that are normally only offered at much higher prices

-Aimbot settings are nearly flawless

-Aesthetics changers is a nice touch

-Consistency of developers means updates are continuous and will update with the current version of cs:go very quickly

Cons

-It's in alpha, which means its still glitch; Crashes game at the ends of some matches (reason unknown)

-The GLOW and visual settings could use some improvement. Showing weapons, health, health bar etc. make the screen very cluttered, and it's difficult to distinguish large groups of enemies

-There is no README, so when I first got it, I had absolutely no idea what anything did, except for the standard glow, triggerbot, and aimbot on off features. 

-Due to safety reasons, Satan5 has to be relaunched over and over again when you quit and re-enter CS:GO. This is most likely inevitable

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm trash at CS:GO. I was at Gn2, and I am now at LE. Using this so subtly, that I have never ever been called out. I don't care about my CS:GO rank very much, (B- ESEA) and this cheat is ultimately one that makes the game devilishly fun. That's why it's called Satan5. If you enjoy having a wide selection of advantages for an affordable price, this is absolutely for you. 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Nikres said:

Crashes game at the ends of some matches (reason unknown)

We are working on that.

10 minutes ago, Nikres said:

-The GLOW and visual settings could use some improvement. Showing weapons, health, health bar etc. make the screen very cluttered, and it's difficult to distinguish large groups of enemies

Suggest how I could improve it :)

11 minutes ago, Nikres said:

-There is no README,

Should be coming soon.

11 minutes ago, Nikres said:

-Due to safety reasons, Satan5 has to be relaunched over and over again when you quit and re-enter CS:GO. This is most likely inevitable

security purpose but its the same with 90% of other providers.

Otherwise thanks for the review :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sen66 said:

Suggest how I could improve it :)

As health decreases, maybe include an option that changes the color of the ESP corresponding with HP. Green=90%+, Yellow=30-60%, red=1-20%, with shades inbetween. For visuals like weapons, ranks, and names, adding hotkeys or trigger keys would definitely be an improvement on the clutter. Even adding hotkeys for glow, HP, and box would help out a ton.  Having an option that marks enemies seen or atleast tagged by your team- incorporating the "Mark visible only" feature to keep a mark with esp. 

For flashbang reduction, maybe have a small bar that indicates how flashed your character is  in order to improve cheat subtlety, with a mark showing if the character is fully/half blind. 

Thanks for listening. Great work :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Nikres said:

-There is no README, so when I first got it, I had absolutely no idea what anything did, except for the standard glow, triggerbot, and aimbot on off features. 

We will extend our forums regarding support and instructions as soon our cheat is ready for sale.

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.