Clearing PC from the cheat

Hexzay

Hi guys. So basically, whenever my subscription is over I plan to go legit and even buy some skins in the future. How can I clear my pc from the cheat so I dont run into any problems after my subscription?

2 hours ago, Hexzay said:

Hi guys. So basically, whenever my subscription is over I plan to go legit and even buy some skins in the future. How can I clear my pc from the cheat so I dont run into any problems after my subscription?

Just a computer restart should clean everything.

16 minutes ago, mrtrademaster said:

Just a computer restart should clean everything.

Would you say the account would be safe to buy skins on? To not get banned?

Lets say there is an unfortunate event of a vac wave and my account is missed by this. In the future, is the account still safe?

6 hours ago, Hexzay said:

Would you say the account would be safe to buy skins on? To not get banned?

Lets say there is an unfortunate event of a vac wave and my account is missed by this. In the future, is the account still safe?

if you injected on a account with a cheat you cant be ever 100% safe 

4 hours ago, huraken said:

if you injected on a account with a cheat you cant be ever 100% safe 

Can I ask why that is?

I have had people tell me that if your account was not flagged by the incoming wave per say, and you dont get banned in a few months of the cheats detection, yet you had stopped using it a while ago, then you are safe.

Can VAC detect cheat signatures used before that cheat was detected?

Edited by Hexzay

1 hour ago, Hexzay said:

Can I ask why that is?

Because nobody besides valve themselves knows what data they're exactly gathering. Maybe you got flagged but they wanna ban you in the third upcoming wave. We can't know.

It's highly unlikely that you get banned but it's never impossible.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 7:15 PM, Hexzay said:

Can I ask why that is?

I have had people tell me that if your account was not flagged by the incoming wave per say, and you dont get banned in a few months of the cheats detection, yet you had stopped using it a while ago, then you are safe.

Can VAC detect cheat signatures used before that cheat was detected?

Reformat your pc, download cs again, create a new account buy CS:GO play legit buy skins you'll be 100% fine.