should i use satan5 on my main account? (steam acc worth 500$)

vaxton

As someone who lost 2 Mains because the hack i used got detected (Not Satan5) I can only tell you that its not worth. Make a new account, make it look legit, basically your second main. No Matter how legit you are, at one point, you will be banned. The last overwatch i got in csgo was in 2014, since then i got banned multiple times, because the hack i used at that time got detected. Since theres always at any given time the risk that the cheat is detected (no hack is undetectable) I would say its not worth it in the long run. You will build up your Main, and at one point you will lose everything, basically like gambling, and i can tell you from experience, the low will hit you more than the high.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, faer said:

As someone who lost 2 Mains because the hack i used got detected (Not Satan5) I can only tell you that its not worth. Make a new account, make it look legit, basically your second main. No Matter how legit you are, at one point, you will be banned. The last overwatch i got in csgo was in 2014, since then i got banned multiple times, because the hack i used at that time got detected. Since theres always at any given time the risk that the cheat is detected (no hack is undetectable) I would say its not worth it in the long run. You will build up your Main, and at one point you will lose everything, basically like gambling, and i can tell you from experience, the low will hit you more than the high.

true thing, well i guess ill go buy a new global acc.