Honest review on first class item

Here is my little Review of the Satan 5 Hack. 666

Aimbot (10/10) : 
The most legit looking Aimbot if ever seen. I used many legit hacks so far and i can tell, that i never experienced an aimbot that looks so legit!
It's easy to create legit looking aimbot settings, just by using the precise fov feature!

Triggerbot (8/10) :
There is nothing much to say about the triggerbot feature. It works like it should and is good customisable by the hitchance and delay settings.
There could be more settings, like burst and stuff, but im pretty sure it will be added one day. 

Visuals (9/10)
The chams are fcking sexy! I love the chams, I never used chams on another hack so far, but this hack made me loving them!
The best visual feature about this hack, is the player esp sound. I love using it to keep my gameplay really legit with using, only visble players togther with player esp sound.

Other/Misc/Skinchanger (9,5/10)
Could be some more stuff here, but overall a good complete package. Gloves missing on the skinchanger, but that doesnt matter at all.

The item was good and first-rate! Packaging was fantastic. First-class delivery. 

*PS* Sorry for my broke english.

• Thanks 1