VACWave 19/07/18

flwr

So, if people are getting spooked by this, I think Satan5 is fine. However, the majority are confirming it's just delayed bans from VMT and such, and predicted there'd be a 'wave' when Panorama kicked in fully.

This is still speculation, obviously, but if you've only used Satan5's Nightmare, you're fine from this and have nothing to worry about if this is actually just the VMT.

If you got banned, and have a new account, delete your old banned accounts userdata. I'm unsure if the module is fully being streamed to everyone now (it supposedly is but there's no proof until a bunch of people use IDA and check) but even still, deleting old userdata has been proven to help :D

I hope this was a little helpful at least, and with points I wasn't too sure about, I did add that it's speculation at best and nobody is completely sure. I'd presume wait for admins and staff to say something since Sen66 and others have a great idea on this kinda stuff.

My legit where i used Satan5, is fine, however another one of my accounts who i last injected 2 months ago (Another hack) got banned.

Edited by faer

33 minutes ago, faer said:

My legit where i used Satan5, is fine, however another one of my accounts who i last injected 2 months ago (Another hack) got banned.

I've only used one other P2C alongside Satan5 which is what confuses me - the other cheat as far as I'm aware, not using VMT hooking since they changed from that before the waves even happened due to an old scare which made them change.

Satan5 is definitely fine though, my friend's account is safe.

Edited by flwr
additional info.