Full Review!

flwr

So, prior to purchasing this cheat, I was just using some external I made which managed to do good to get me to MG, but obviously the higher you get, the more difficult games will become. Thankfully, I was able to purchase this with PayPal despite my account being terminated for sketchy transactions. 

I always buy 1 month of a cheat to check if it's worth it, and if it is, I'll purchase 3 months or more since you always save money that way. That's not the case for Satan5. I heard about this cheat from i0u, I forgot to make him my referrer to this cheat, so whoops. (Sorry i0u <3) but with his judgment, I straight up bought 3 months of this cheat without a second thought and I have no regrets whatsoever.

Onto the review.

1. It's a legit cheat, use it that way!

I used to rage constantly, legit hacking wasn't so interesting to me anymore so raging was enjoyable at the time, then they introduced VACNet and all new upgrades and different ways to detect stuff with VAC (as we found out with the VMT fiasco) and that brought me back to legit cheating because I always love these little changes they make and then getting away with cheating as if these changes weren't even made. The recent changes and waves have made people feel uneasy about cheating on main accounts or anything, and granted, you always will take a risk of being banned if you cheat - however, this cheats security from what I see so far, and what I predict in the future ahead, it has a lot going for it, the coders and staff know exactly what they're doing and are from what I can tell, insanely aware of the changes that are made just hours after they're made and already found a way around these changes. A cheat with actual intelligent staff is something you don't see too often.

2. SoundESP, how glorious.

Now, something you don't see very often in a cheat is Sound ESP. I only know around 1, maybe 2 providers which have that within their cheat. If I legit cheat, I will go as close to legit as I can, low FOV, sometimes backtrack if I think they're cheating, Chams Vis Only, and Sound ESP is just beautiful in this case. It improves your sound awareness as well, so if you decide:

"hey, i don't wanna cheat."

I mean, congratulations for one, cheating is insanely fun. However, with Sound ESP, and using it, you'll already be pretty aware of sounds and where to expect them from, and it gives you a pretty solid advantage as a learning step.

3. Aimbot, and all other things.

Alright, so - we've seen videos (the majority of us.) and we've used it ourselves. The aimbot is VERY comfortable to use. As well as the RCS on top of it, when you find that right setting, you can drop literally 40 kills with ease and have it look legit. That's how lovely this cheat is. It's simple to configure anyway, but even if any issues, there's configs already here which are perfect as long as you make little adjustments for it to suit your needs.

4. Menu.

Okay, so I've seen my fair share of menus. Mainly in the past, I've cooled down a little from excessively buying cheats every month, but this cheat, I personally think, has the nicest looking menu. It's clean, simple, but at the same time it's easy on the eyes, and I actually adore it. I mean, the menu matters in a cheat because it's gotta be pretty. The loading 'Death Is Imminent' in the top left corner when you start the game too, that's spicy.

5. Security!

Straight up, this cheat shows off its security as soon as you go on the website. It's great to be confident about something for sure, however, not many other cheats will show you proof of their security, as well as the client logs which show your errors and in the future, show solutions (I noticed, that is a beautiful thing I've found.) and have intelligent staff which know what they're talking about ready to support you if needed. I have high hopes in this cheats security, and I think it'll do better than the majority of P2C's as time passes.

6. Everything else!

Now, just opening the cheat and injecting, I'm sure you've likely used other cheats and looked around, found the same features on everything nearly. I've used pretty much all of the mainstream cheats as far as I know, from as little as 1 month to 2 years with some, on and off. This cheat as of now though is my new top cheat, it offers so many various features despite only being a legit cheat, I understand that there are some things missing, but I'd say they're making up for that with other features in place like Sound ESP, and even streamproof visuals. (I didn't even know this until recently. However, if you want Streamproofing, it doesn't work for Chams. Only the things you'd expect, box, health, name etc.) More beautiful things to adore about this cheat is how simple it is to configure. They're continuously working on new things, taking features and suggestions, and listening to the community. Some of the nicest staff I've seen on a cheat in a very long time. I know some people say that they can't get the cheat to look legit or things like that, however, I'm playing rather aggressively without an issue, and I only get called out once every 8 games or so on average. There are configs straight up for you to download and try, and this is beyond user-friendly.

Conclusion:

This is a beautiful cheat. it has plenty of features, visual options, aim options, and features in general to be a full cheat, it has a beautiful unique menu - and security that very likely outclasses the majority. I'd honestly recommend this to the majority of people who cheat, and if you're thinking about purchasing - I suggest you do. I straight up bought 3 months, and I have no regrets. This cheat will likely outclass the majority as they progress on it, and I have a lot of faith in the staff for Satan5.

Edited by flwr
Updated*

9 hours ago, ViRTUS said:

Thanks for your review and I manually gave the referral money for your friend so he dont flame you anymore :D

Thank you <3 

Hope you liked the review ❤️

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators
36 minutes ago, 3rwasbetter said:

looks too shiny, barely mentioning any cons, especially now that Chams don't work and there is a bug with shadows, not to mention missing features that R3cheats used to have. 

Just walkbot is missing from r3 and chams are working great. I dont know which bug you mean with shadows but just create a thread in our bug section and we will fix that.