How did you find out about Satan5?

ohmaney

Hello, as the thread tells you, I wanna know how did you find out about Satan5?

So here is how I found out about Satan5. I'm an old R3 Cheat User, @ViRTUS and @Sen66 have proven their competence with their public presence.
At least I saw the Thread about Satan5 on High-Minded. That's why I'm here now

*PS* Sorry for my broken english
*PS* Sorry for tagging you 2 again

Edited by ohmaney

I found Satan5 through the r3 discord, having been staff there for a short time. I look back and see sen coding "Satan5" so I do a quick search. Next day the whole R3 shutdown dream shit happened. Transferred my r3 sub over to dream and got banned on two accounts while testing because they released a detected cheat :))). Since then applied for staff on Satan5 as they took in the actually competent people from r3 and I want to see the cheat succeed.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'm good friends with i0u, who was big boy staff at R3, and i0u is a cutie who knows good cheats.

I usually purchase 1 month of a cheat to test, but straight up bought 3 months of this because I trust his judgment of a good cheat, and I have no regrets at all ❤️

• Like 1